Well what an evening we had in London on Wednesday 1st May 2019 at the EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) awards.
The awards sponsored by Natwest and Franchise Finance took place at the RBS Building, 280 Bishopsgate, London.
Our Director, Krissy Monaghan was eagerly awaiting the results during the awards, as she had been named as a finalist for ‘Woman Franchisor of the Year 2019’. Sadly, we didn’t win, but the competition was well deserved by Jo Stone & Tracy Townend, Puddle Ducks Franchising Ltd and it was fantastic to be recognised at such a prestigious ceremony.
EWIF (Encouraging Women into Franchising) if a fantastic not-for-profit organisation run entirely by volunteers, providing advice and guidance to women looking for a route into the franchise industry.
It was a pleasure meeting all the other inspirations faces of the franchise sector who are looking to make an impact on franchising.
Franchising can be a great move for women who are looking to take their career a step further or to have a career that fits in around their home life. And Krissy, has taken steps to educate, inspire and empower other women into the franchising sector.
2018 was a significant year of Mess Around, with investments into:
- A brand- new website (messarounduk.com), bringing together all 4 branches of the Mess Around family
- A newly designed franchise recruitment process including a prospectus re-design, pre-application and discovery call
- Investment into an Online training platform, with the aim of providing our franchisees with a portal to gain access to all areas of the business to support them to grow their business
- A new franchise agreement, operations manual, event audit systems and a calibrated system to reward and recognise our leaders
- An Operations Director and Marketing Director, recruited from within the team, to maintain high standards and increase brand awareness
We have been rewarded for our success with nominations in the Club Hub Awards for ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’, and Highly Commended at the Family Network Awards for ‘Business Growth of the Year’. We were also awarded ‘Best Children’s Play franchise’ in the CV Awards and are noted in the Top 100 Franchises in the UK with Elite Franchise.
We are thrilled with our successes this year and are looking forward to continuing to grow Mess Around into 2019 and beyond.
If you’re looking for your next challenge then we would love to hear from. This year is going to be an exciting year for the business and we would love you to join us on our journey.
To discover more about Mess Around and whether we are right for you. Visit our website and download a prospectus.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch or join us on our Mess Around journey to discover more.