Hair up! Today (28th April 2020) we dusted ourselves in glitter and hosted our home Happimess Party! Wow, what a colourful time we had showing you how to create our very own Troll Mud, Guy Diamond Disco and Poppy Pasta necklaces. We shared with you so many fantastic tuff trays ideas, such as King Grissle Pizza Making, Karma Creek Rice, Biggie Blue Slime. Here at Mess Around, we also love arts and crafts too and have created fantastic resources, so you can create your very own Cloud Man, Troll Pod homes and Giant Flower Pots. Check out our resources below from our leaders across the UK. We can’t wait to see your Home Happimess Parties.
Thanks to everyone who got to join us LIVE and to those who missed out here is the video:
Krissy mentioned a huge amount of our FREE Trolls themed resources available- here are the links.
- How to make Troll Pod Home with Emily from Mess Around Oxfordshire.
- How to make a Guy Diamond Disco Cloud Dough (Follow the instructions in the blog for Cloud Dough)
- Create your own Rainbow of flowers with Rimini from Mess Around Derbyshire.
- Troll themed bird feeders with Kelly from Mess Around Lanarkshire.
- How to make Trolls Soap Mud. Follow the method.
- Messy Troll inspired Toadstools with Alanna from Mess Around South Yorkshire.
- Trolls inspired rock painting with Rachelle from Mess Around West Suffolk.
- Bake with Catherine from Mess Around Northamptonshire with her Princess Poppy Biscuits.
- King Gristle Pizza making with a toddler with Hannah from Mess Around Tyne & Wear.
- Create your very own Cloud Man with Nicola from Mess Around Renfrewshire & Inverclyde.
- Sing your heart out with your very own Trolls themed microphone with Emma from Mess Around Aberdeenshire.
- Rainbow inspired messy play activities.
- Trolls Giant Flower Pots with Farnoush from Mess Around Cheshire & South Manchester.
- Rainbow craft with Amanda from Mess Around Cumbria & Lancaster.
- Make your own Troll Hairbands.
- Link for purchasing a Tuff Tray
Pick up your Home Activity Mess Boxes here
There are LOADS more Messy play and craft ideas over at our blog. Don’t forget to head to our events page to join our next FREE events
Sign up to our newsletter below to hear all the latest from Mess Around HQ