Our Bang, Crunch, Mess messy play events a fantastic way to celebrate Autumns arrival- with loads of Autumnal themed messy activities for your little one’s to explore. Find a Mess Around session near you here.
You can start Autumn with a fizz with some messy play at home, by trying our Fizzing Cloud Dough activity with your mess makers. Cloud dough is a fantastic crumbly texture for little hands to explore and when you add a little vinegar, your mixture will fizz and pop like a firework!
What you will need:
- Vegetable oil
- Bicarbonate of Soda
- Container for the mixture
- Spoons/ droppers
- White Vinegar
Messy Play Instructions:
- Place a cup of equal parts of flour, oil and bi-carb in the mixing bowl
- Mix and knead the mixture with your fingers to create a crumbly textured dough. Lots of messy. gooey fun to be had here!
- If your mixture is too dry, just add a little more oil. If it’s a sloopy, mess you can add more flour.
- Keep mixing and adjusting the dough until it’s a nice crumbly texture
- Add some droppers or spoons and let your mess makers add vinegar to the mixture and watch your cloud dough fizz and pop like a firework!