Join Messy Poppins and the Mess Around Gang for a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious messy time! In this Messy Poppins Mess Pack we’re going to show you how to make Bert’s Sidewalk Chalk, so you can create your own pavement pictures at home and as you know a Spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, so we will show you how to make Sugar Glitter. Bringing some sparkle to the messy play fun! Plus we’ll share our Mary Poppins themed messy play, arts and crafts ideas with you all, so you can create your own Messy Poppins Party.
Make a Mess at Home – Messy Poppins Party!
Thanks to everyone who got to join us LIVE and to those who missed out here is the video:
What you will need:
Small plastic bowls or tubs (Containers)
- For 4 different colour paints place half a cup of cornflour in each container.
- Add food dye to each container.
- Add a small amount of water to each container.
- Mix the cornflour and food dye until you have a gloopy consistency. It needs to be wet enough so you can paint.
- Too wet, add more cornflour. Too try add more water.