Ka-pow! Today (14th April 2020) We put on our Superhero Capes and hosted our home Super Mess Party! Wow, what a fabulous time we had showing you how to create your very own Hulk Smash and Wonder Woman using Crazy Soap. We shared with you so many of our fantastic tuff tray ideas, such as Batman Slime and Aquabead Man. Here at Mess Around, we also love arts and crafts too and have created fantastic resources, so you create your very own Superhero Puppets and you can even turn yourself into a Superhero. Check out the resources below and create your very own Super Mess Party.
Thanks to everyone who got to join us LIVE and to those who missed out here is the video:
Krissy mentioned a huge amount of our FREE Super Mess themed resources available- here are the links.
- Have fun creating your own Superhero Puppets
- Join Mess Around West Suffolk who created their very own Superhero puppets.
- Turn you and your family into Superheros, download your resources here.
- Join Zoe from Mess Around North Manchester and her two boys who turned themselves into Superheros using our template.
- Join Rachelle from Mess Around West Suffolk who whole family became Superheros for the day We’re all Superheros
- 5 simple Superhero messy play activities to try out at home
- How to create Batman Slime (Follow the Soap Slime recipe)
- Join Mess Around West Suffolk who created their very own Super Veg!
- Join Alanna from Mess Around South Yorkshire with her Supersized Messy SuperHero
- Design your own Superhero
- Link for purchasing a Tuff Tray
- Link for purchasing Water Beads to create your own Aquaman
- Link for purchasing Gellibaff
Pick up your Crazy Soap Fun Time and Zimpli Kids Mess Boxes here
There are LOADS more Messy play and craft ideas over at our blog. Don’t forget to head to our events page to join our next FREE sessions.