Today (8th May) We entered the lair of fantastic fables to make legends come to life at our Mythical Slime Making Workshop. We showed you how to make Dragon snot and a fluffy unicorn poo slime! If you would love to try out making slime out at home. Check out our blog below on how to make slime or check out our video.
Thanks to everyone who got to join us LIVE and to those who missed out here is the video:
What you will need:
- PVA Glue.
- Bowl for mixing your slime.
- Spoon for mixing your slime.
- Paint for colour.
- Magic Dust aka Bicarbonate soda.
- Activator aka Contact len solution (We use Bausch & Lomb)
- Shaving foam for the fluffy slime.
- Container to keep your slime fresh and safe.
Follow the instructions in our workshop to make your slime!
For more slime recipes check out our blog for Edible slime for babies, Mess Around Slime and Slime Lab Slime – Big kid slime.
Pick up your Home Activity Mess Boxes here
There are LOADS more Messy play and craft ideas over at our blog. Don’t forget to head to our events page to join our next FREE events
Sign up to our newsletter below to hear all the latest from Mess Around HQ