Do you want to build a snow man
“Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” You do! Well now you don’t have to wait for it to snow! Make your very own Snowman with this squishy, mouldable ‘clear mud’ which not only smells gorgeous but will keep your little one happily entertained for hours.
What you will need
Before you begin make sure you have the following messy play items ready:
- Toilet paper
- Bar of soap
- Warm water
- Mixing bowl
I know – just everyday household items! Super-simple right?
Messy play instructions
Help your little one follow these easy-peasy steps to make ‘clear mud’, and they can then have fun moulding it into a snowman!
- Tear the toilet paper up into small pieces and place it in the bowl.
- Carefully grate the bar of soap into the bowl with the toilet paper. Watch those little fingers – this step is for the grown-ups.
- Add a little warm water to the bowl and get stuck in with your fingers to mix and knead it together to form your ‘clean mud’. Lots of messy, gooey fun to be had here!
- If the clear mud is too dry, add a little more warm water. If it’s a sloppy, gooey mess, add more pieces of toilet paper!
- Keep kneading and adjusting the clear mud mixture until it is a nice mouldable texture.
Tada! Your clear mud is finished!
Lots of squishy fun can now be had building snowmen – and your little one will have super-clean baby-soft hands when they’ve finished playing too! Bonus!
There is still time to join us this month at our Messy Christmas Parties taking place across the UK. Visit our website to see if there is a party taking place near you.
Wishing you a jolly messy time this Christmas