Lion and Tiger Paper Plate Craft
Today was all about animal crafts for us. We decided to make Lions and Tigers using paper plates. This DIY craft was super quick and easy to make using basic craft items.
Both my kids spent fun times together making these super cool animals.
- Paper plates
- Googly eyes
- Thread/Small Straws
- Felt-tip pens
- Paint the center of the paper plate yellow and let it dry.
2. Paint the rest of the plate brown and let it dry.
3. Make vertical cuts around the circumference of the plate for the mane of the lion.
4. Stick the googly eyes onto the face of the lion then using felt-tip pens draw on the eyebrows, nose and mouth.
5. Cut and stick the thread/small straws to make whiskers.
6. Repeat with other animals, for example: a Tiger