We love Dinosaurs and we love painting – so this was a perfect craft to combine the two.
The dinosaur is quite simple to make but we had lots of laughs and fun painting our feet.
What you will need:
- White or light coloured paper
- Green paint
- Thick Black pen
- Wobbly eye & glue (if you have one)
What you need to do:
- Place your paper on the floor
- Paint your childs right foot with the green paint and print on the paper carefully – repeat with the left foot so the big toes of the prints meet on the paper.
- Allow to dry and then draw on the teeth
- Glue the wobbly eye to the dinosaurs head. If you dont have a wobbly eye – you could just draw one on with your black pen.
- Cut round your dinosaur and give him a name. (Children please ask for adult supervision).
Enjoy making your dinosaur!