Easter chocolate messy play
We can hardly believe that April is hopping right round the corner. Spring is one of my favourite times of year- no only because it brings the joy of endless chocolate eggs but the longer days are fast approaching, daffodils are popping up and endless trips to the farm to see all the spring babies arrive.
We are also springing into our Eggstravaganza party this April where your little chicks can have some messy spring themed fun with egg rolling, Easter rice and feathers. Or explore nature at its messy best with gloopy ducks, bunny tails, and spaghetti bird nests. Of course no spring party would be complete without a classic Easter egg hunt.
All your have to do is come along and mess around, and leave the cleaning up to us!
Join an Easter messy play session near you
- Messy Play Rushden- MEGA MESS- Spring Eggstravaganzaon 7th Apr 2019 11:30 am
- Messy Play Milton Malsor- Spring Eggstravaganzaon 11th Apr 2019 10:30 am
- Messy Play Northampton- MEGA MESS- Easter Eggstravaganzaon 13th Apr 2019 11:30 am
- Messy Play Daventry- Spring Eggstravaganzaon 25th Apr 2019 10:30 am
- Messy Play Kettering- MEGA MESS- Spring Eggstravaganzaon 28th Apr 2019 10:30 am
Chocolate messy play fun at home
Now, I am not sure if it’s the same in your house but considering we only have one toddler running amuck, she ends up with a lifetime supply of chocolate eggs. It becomes increasingly difficult to get ‘summer body ready’ when the giant stash of treats stares over me!
So I thought I would share some fun ways you can enjoy messy play with your toddler using your leftover chocolate eggs.
We made chocolate eggs, cornflake nests and even some grown ups chocolate buttons!
An all year round classic but also delicious and great fun to make at home with your toddler. Needless to say, it got VERY messy but we all had a great time and the joy of licking the spoon was had by all.